I want to thank everyone for participating in Voluntine’s Week. There was some solid turn-out with posts being handed around and others sharing/retweeting on Twitter. All in all, a success that can be built upon!
Here are a few of my personal favorites, though there were plenty of others:
- Murf vs Internet, “Gaming Addiction, or Learning to Skip Cake for Salad” (Life As A Digital Salad & Cake Box Fox)
- Robo♥Beat, “Out of This World” (GIMMP)
- Recollections of Play, “Game Soundtracks Are Great, But Sometimes Your Own Soundtracks Are Better” (GIMMP)
- Simpleek, “Beardliness Is Next to Manliness” (Murf vs Internet)
- Healing the Masses, “Making Peace with PVP” (Murf vs Internet)
- At the Buzzer, “Crossing Over: Video Games Meet Hollywood” (Recollections of Play)
I am grateful for everyone who either wrote, hosted, and/or both. This was always going to be a more challenging holiday since it involves taking a little more initiative than writing a list. I am happy so many not only participated, but also wrote some truly awesome posts.
I’d also like to take this opportunity to solicit you all for your feedback. How could this holiday been better? What would you do differently?
Thanks again everyone. I look forward to seeing you all for the next holiday!